Slightly Disturbed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Recruitment Status
Social Applications
Open

Frost/Unholy
Closed
Blood
Closed

Balance
Closed
Feral Bear
Closed
Feral Cat
Closed
Resto
Open

Hunter
Open

Mage
Closed

Holy
Open
Prot
Closed
Retri
Closed

Holy/Disc
Open
Shadow
Closed

Rogue
Closed

Resto
Open
Elemental
Open
Enhancement
Closed

Warlock
Closed

Prot
Closed
Fury/Arms
Closed

Gut Social warrior (X-fer from Kul Tiras Horde)

5 posters

Go down

Gut Social warrior (X-fer from Kul Tiras Horde) Empty Gut Social warrior (X-fer from Kul Tiras Horde)

Post  Wumba Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Hi guys,

I'm posting this application on behalf of a good friend of mine, who I've played alot with on Kul Tiras. He's xfering after conquest points update on wednesday, and he'd like to join the guild Smile

Anyway, here goes :

Gender, age and location:
Male , 25'ish (Darn, I can't remember), Poland

What do you do when you don't play WoW?: I always play wow. (Okay, okay, I work as computer repair guy(ish?)

Do you wish to join as Raider or Social?: Social

What is the name of the Character you are applying with? Gut - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kul-tiras/gut/simple

Do you have any alt names some of our members might know you better as? If so, please list them here: Nope

Do you know anyone already in the guild?: Wumba (I've played arena with this guy ALOT)

What's your history on Draenor? When did you come here, which guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them?:
I'm joining Draenor to play arena and do pvp with Wumba basicly.

What is your relationship with PvP?: I enjoy it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Class: Warrior

What's your preferred role in raids, and why?: No thanks

Have you ever "changed main", if so, what made you do so?: Nope

Please provide a link to your Armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kul-tiras/gut/simple
190.484 honorable kills !!! , exalted with every horde forces (Will this be "translated to alliance", if so we'r getting guild achievement "classic battles".
Are you willing to pick up utility talents to improve raid perfromance at the cost of your own DPS/TPS/HPS?:If I would raid, yes.

Do you have any logs to show off how good you are?
Sorry
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is your English good enough for you to communicate on Vetrilo and in text without any problems or delays? Yes, but I don't talk much - and I'm applying as social

Do you have any problems with listening to instructions or talking on ventrilo if needed? Nope

Does your ISP or hardware ever hold you back from performing your best in raids? Erhm, I tend to dc from time to time, but again, social.

Can you Normally attend all of our raid times? (Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays from 20:30->24:00 gametime): N/A

Do you do anything to make sure you play as good as your class can be played?: Yes

What's your relation to Keybinds?: I've got everything and your mother keybound.

How often do you use potions?: Yes

Are you willing to reflask even if its just for 1 more pull? If raiding, sure

Are you willing to do the needed gold/rep farming to always have the best enchants and gems on your gear? Yes

Which professions do you have?: Jewelcrafting / Engineering

Are you fussed about loot?: No

Tell us about the last time you did a major mistake during a raid: Never raided

What do you like to do in game when you don't raid?: PvP

Why apply to us? And is there anything else you would like to say about yourself?: I heard some good things about you from Wumba, and I know the rest of the faroese gang a bit - Gróin (Bumba), Choles (Cumba), Sumba(Hammer) and Qumba(Tabuu) from when they played a bit on Kul Tiras.
Other than that, I'm a quiet nice guy, who doesn't make to much of a fuss about him self. Hope I can be accepted Smile

I got the "old" pvp title Grand Marshal and I've also got Gladiator.

Wumba

Back to top Go down

Gut Social warrior (X-fer from Kul Tiras Horde) Empty Re: Gut Social warrior (X-fer from Kul Tiras Horde)

Post  Roonie Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:46 am

Win! Was hoping to see this!
Roonie
Roonie

Back to top Go down

Gut Social warrior (X-fer from Kul Tiras Horde) Empty Re: Gut Social warrior (X-fer from Kul Tiras Horde)

Post  Groin Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:14 am

Very nice I love you
Groin
Groin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erasil Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:42 am

more pro polish guys ftw!

Powodzenia z apply Smile
Erasil
Erasil

Back to top Go down

Post  Conanette Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Accepted
Conanette
Conanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down