Slightly Disturbed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Recruitment Status
Social Applications
Open

Frost/Unholy
Closed
Blood
Closed

Balance
Closed
Feral Bear
Closed
Feral Cat
Closed
Resto
Open

Hunter
Open

Mage
Closed

Holy
Open
Prot
Closed
Retri
Closed

Holy/Disc
Open
Shadow
Closed

Rogue
Closed

Resto
Open
Elemental
Open
Enhancement
Closed

Warlock
Closed

Prot
Closed
Fury/Arms
Closed

Brigant - Social Application

3 posters

Go down

Brigant - Social Application Empty Brigant - Social Application

Post  Brigant Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:34 pm

Gender, age and location: Male, 31, Turkey

What do you do when you don't play WoW?: Work and spend time with RL friends

Do you wish to join as Raider or Social?: Social

What is the name of the Character you are applying with? Brigant

Do you have any alt names some of our members might know you better as? If so, please list them here: --

Do you know anyone already in the guild?: Lightblaster and Turkish ( I am RL friend of Lightblaster)

What's your history on Draenor? When did you come here, which guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them?:
(If you are X-Realm or new to Draenor we would like to know more about your history before Draenor also)
I have 4 lvl85s at The Sha'tar realm and i am new at Dreanor, I have transfered a lvl78 prot/fury Warrior to spend time with my RL friends. I was afk due to RL issues for 6 months, I was an active raider in my guild at The Sha'tar (Obscure) and we were working on Lich King 25men Heroic just before i went afk. Osetian(Ass/Subs rogue), Osetank(Prot/Holy paladin), Doset(Blood/Unholy) and Shamose(Elem/Resto) are the characters i have at The Sha'tar but none of them is an active raider at the moment. I am also at social rank at Obscure now.

What is your relationship with PvP?: I do pvp with my Rogue sometimes but not a real fan of pvp tbh, more a raider

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Class: Warrior (worgen)

What's your preferred role in raids, and why?: not as a raider but specs are Prot/Fury

Have you ever "changed main", if so, what made you do so?:pls consider my application as social

Please provide a link to your Armory profile:pls consider my application as social

Are you willing to pick up utility talents to improve raid perfromance at the cost of your own DPS/TPS/HPS?:pls consider my application as social

Do you have any logs to show off how good you are?
(if no, you really should try to get one made, worldoflogs.com is easy to use to make one)
pls consider my application as social

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is your English good enough for you to communicate on Vetrilo and in text without any problems or delays? i know English well imo Smile

Do you have any problems with listening to instructions or talking on ventrilo if needed? pls consider my application as social

Does your ISP or hardware ever hold you back from performing your best in raids?pls consider my application as social

Can you Normally attend all of our raid times? (Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays from 20:30->24:00 gametime):pls consider my application as social

Do you do anything to make sure you play as good as your class can be played?:pls consider my application as social

What's your relation to Keybinds?:pls consider my application as social

How often do you use potions?:pls consider my application as social

Are you willing to reflask even if its just for 1 more pull?pls consider my application as social

Are you willing to do the needed gold/rep farming to always have the best enchants and gems on your gear?pls consider my application as social

Which professions do you have?: LW and Skinner. I know it sounds odd but that were the only 2 professions i dont have on my characters at The Sha'tar Smile

Are you fussed about loot?: pls consider my application as social

Tell us about the last time you did a major mistake during a raid: pls consider my application as social

What do you like to do in game when you don't raid?: pls consider my application as social

Why apply to us? And is there anything else you would like to say about yourself?: As I have mentioned above I am RL friend of Lightblaster and Turkish so please consider my application as social but I can always help guild with the my professions and tank/dps at random daily heroics Smile

Brigant

Back to top Go down

Brigant - Social Application Empty Re: Brigant - Social Application

Post  Conanette Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:33 pm

Hey and thank you for your application, we will get back to you soon :-)
Conanette
Conanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightblaster Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Very close friend of mine. Also a very skilled player. Totally vouch for him.
Lightblaster
Lightblaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Conanette Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Accepted, whisper a member for invite when ready.
Conanette
Conanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down