Slightly Disturbed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Recruitment Status
Social Applications
Open

Frost/Unholy
Closed
Blood
Closed

Balance
Closed
Feral Bear
Closed
Feral Cat
Closed
Resto
Open

Hunter
Open

Mage
Closed

Holy
Open
Prot
Closed
Retri
Closed

Holy/Disc
Open
Shadow
Closed

Rogue
Closed

Resto
Open
Elemental
Open
Enhancement
Closed

Warlock
Closed

Prot
Closed
Fury/Arms
Closed

Holy Priest Ciesi - Raider

2 posters

Go down

Holy Priest Ciesi - Raider Empty Holy Priest Ciesi - Raider

Post  Ciesi Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Hello! Application incoming!

Gender, age and location:
- Male, 15 and I live in Denmark.

What do you do when you don't play WoW?:
- I go to school from 8.00 - 15.00 every day. Sometimes I hang out with friends, Not often tho. I spend the most of my time in front of my computer.

What is the name of the Character you are applying with?
- Ciesi. My priest :)

Do you have any alt names some of our members might know you better as? If so, please list them here:
- Don't know really. My second most active char is properly my Death Knight Tank - Cesi

Do you know anyone already in the guild?:
- Not really, I've talked with some, but nothing besides that really.

What's your history on Draenor? When did you come here, which guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them?:
(If you are X-Realm or new to Draenor we would like to know more about your history before Draenor also)
- I've been in a lot of guilds. To many to mention. I've been kind of a guild whore throughout WotLK, since I played mostly end game and wanted to finish it. But since all the guilds I've been in was rather stupid, which have led me to always ending up leaving. But my current guild - Knights of the Legion - is having a lot inactive officers which have led to no raiding at all for the time being.

What is your relationship with PvP?:
- PvP is my main goal with this game. I love to PvP, since you never know exactly what is going to happend. Where raids are all scripted! So I'd describe my relationship with PvP as very good. Not doing any serious arena atm, since Cataclysm is still new, and missing some good partners.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Class:
- Priest, specced Holy. (Shadow / Disc as pvp, I swap between them.)

What's your preferred role in raids, and why?:
- I've always preferred to Heal or Tank, since it's so much more then just hitting 2 buttons as dps. In my opinion that is!

Have you ever "changed main", if so, what made you do so?:
- There was a period where one of my friends gave me his Paladin. It was back when Ulduar was the newest thing. It had all achievements up to there, and I was still somewhat new to the game. So you can imagin what horrors I could do with a PvE Paladin that had all the best gear :P But then it got bored and I returned to level my priest 80. The Paladin got burried with time and I can't even remember the usename.

Please provide a link to your Armory profile:
- http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/ciesi/simple
FYI: I'm normally in my PvP gear, if you want to see my PvE gear please PM me in-game so you can inspect me.

Are you willing to pick up utility talents to improve raid perfromance at the cost of your own DPS/TPS/HPS?:
- Yes, atm I'm running with Body and Soul instead of Tome of Light because of people being rather stupid in heroics and raids. So by giving them the 4 second speed bonus of 60% they get out of fire faster. :D

Do you have any logs to show off how good you are?
(if no, you really should try to get one made, worldoflogs.com is easy to use to make one)
- Sorry. But I do normally like 7-10k HPS depends on fight. Can be higher and lower of course.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is your English good enough for you to communicate on Vetrilo and in text without any problems or delays?
- I do prefer to speak, even tho my English is best via text. But should be no problem.

Do you have any problems with listening to instructions or talking on ventrilo if needed?
- Not really, but I do like to come with suggestions as well. And in other guilds I've been in they have not been taking this well.

Does your ISP or hardware ever hold you back from performing your best in raids?
- I do have a bad computer, basically a wooden one if that describes it. But 10 mans has never been a problem, and if it is I can just make my wow window smaller since I'm playing on my 40'' monitor.

Can you Normally attend all of our raid times? (Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays from 20:30->24:00 gametime):
- Normally it has never been a problem. Even tho Mondays can be rather hard. Duo to the fact that it's just been weekend, and I'm normally up all night there. But nothing a nap mid-day can't fix!

Do you do anything to make sure you play as good as your class can be played?:
- I read on theory crafting and such. But it's mainly for PvP. PvE I normally ask other Holy Priests what they do and why, even tho I prefer to learn it all myself. As you will notice on my gear, I stack a lot of Spirit. Thats mainly because I has a few pieces of PvP gear in healing, and mana can be a problem if theres to many failures on a boss. But I'd say I do my best to play my class as good as I can.

What's your relation to Keybinds?:
- Can't play without it. I have all my action bars keybound, even useless stuff that I maybe only use once in a while. And I can remember all my keybinds.

How often do you use potions?:
- Healing and Mana potions, never. Flasks and food, all the time when raiding!

Are you willing to reflask even if its just for 1 more pull?
- Of course, I should always be doing my best, even if it's just for one more pull!

Are you willing to do the needed gold/rep farming to always have the best enchants and gems on your gear?
- It really depends. If you demand me to farm 20k gold so I can buy some BoE epic, then no. Rep should never be a problem, and I'm always happy to farm it. But I normally have enough gold for enchants and gems on my gear.

Which professions do you have?:
- Tailoring 505 and Herbalism 525. Reasons to these professions: I started off with Tailoring - Enchanting when I started the game. But I slowly noticed that I always was in need of gold. So therefore I swapped Enchanting with Herbalism so I could farm some if it ever got a problem again. Tailoring is just something I have for shiny stuff etc, not really because any of the embroiders are worth anything in my opinion.

Are you fussed about loot?:
- Not really, I do not mind passing something to someone else if it's a greater improvement to him/her then it is to me.

Tell us about the last time you did a major mistake during a raid:
- Magmaw, first time I was against him. I didn't know you had to move so fast from the stuff on floor. So I basically spend the first half of the encounter getting hit by any possible spell / maggot on the floor.

What do you like to do in game when you don't raid?:
- I do arena a lot, or I just stand in Elwynn doing nothing. But mainly arena or PvP.

Why apply to us? And is there anything else you would like to say about yourself?:
- You have a good progression and the Officer I spoke with sounded nice.
Anything about myself? Well I like cupcakes. Oh and yes, I hate to write applications!

Ciesi

Back to top Go down

Holy Priest Ciesi - Raider Empty Re: Holy Priest Ciesi - Raider

Post  Tabuu Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Heya bud and thanks for the very honest application.

We'll go over it and get back to you shortly.

Though I do have some questions.

You say that pvp is your main goal in the game, is there a possibility that pvp will interfere with pve?

Can't see your pve gear as you're in pvp gear as you mentioned. But you do mention that you use some pvp gear for raiding later on in the application. We are going for heroics atm so I can't imagine pvp gear will be of a suitable standard to step into our raidteam as it stands atm, so I'd expect some crafted/rep gear there even though you don't want to spend gold on it.

You don't use mana potions but you stack spirit as you have mana issues at times - see anything wrong there?

Tabuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciesi Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Hello Tabuu.

Allow me to bring to you, some of my stats.

Mastery 11.92
Crit Chance 9.89%
Haste 11.04%
Combat Regen 3221 (mp5)
Mana Pool: 87210

These stats are without any kind of buffs. As it is right now, I can spam my spell "Heal" without losing any mana, which means. I can do that in raids as well! But, depending on the fight. If I have to safe someone with Flash Heal countless of times my mana pool goes down of course. My main heal in raids are always different depending on the fight. I have all the best gear In my opinion from heroics, which is the reason I do use some PvP pieces. Of course I could maybe find a chest and socket it with different + enchant for maybe 50 more mp5. But I do not find it that important. Since I have more mana and spell power on my pvp gear, which is over Ilevel 352 & 365. Where a heroic piece is 346. So far the mana issues have only come up once in a while, where if I had more mp5 the fight would have been easier. At least for healing that is.
I mearly wrote I had mana issues sometimes because it all depends on how to raiders are. I do not know how well you people play, and I can only speak of personal experience with Knights of the Legion.

Edit: I forgot about PvP - I normally do arenas mid day or at evenings. But if we raid one evening then of course I won't be doing arena! The only way I see PvP interfere with PvE is that my secondary spec is a PvP spec. Which means, if you were in need of a dps one fight, I could not just swap to shadow and do an insane amount of dps.

Ciesi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tabuu Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:27 am

Heya again bud.

We've reviewed your application and sadly we've come to the conclusion that you're not what we're looking for atm.

Best of luck onwards mate.

Tabuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down