Slightly Disturbed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Recruitment Status
Social Applications
Open

Frost/Unholy
Closed
Blood
Closed

Balance
Closed
Feral Bear
Closed
Feral Cat
Closed
Resto
Open

Hunter
Open

Mage
Closed

Holy
Open
Prot
Closed
Retri
Closed

Holy/Disc
Open
Shadow
Closed

Rogue
Closed

Resto
Open
Elemental
Open
Enhancement
Closed

Warlock
Closed

Prot
Closed
Fury/Arms
Closed

Lealanya - Back into the fray

5 posters

Go down

Lealanya - Back into the fray Empty Lealanya - Back into the fray

Post  Lealanya Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:57 am

Gender, age and location:
Male, 31, Sunderland UK

What do you do when you don't play WoW?:
Trampolining mostly for work and fun other sports on the side just started playing for a Sunday league football team. I will pretty much play anything.

Do you wish to join as Raider or Social?
I would love to raid with you guys but cant make most of the raid nights, just having me would be fine.

What is the name of the Character you are applying with?
Lealanya

Do you have any alt names some of our members might know you better as? If so, please list them here:
None better than Lea but my alts of note are Thecount my mage and Rictusgrin my death knight

Do you know anyone already in the guild?:
Most of you having raided with you and been in guilds with you before.

What's your history on Draenor? When did you come here, which guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them?:
Started playing wow just before wrath release, Joined slow learning curve found I couldn't make their raid nights. Bumped into some nemuri guys in heroics late at night and got invited to their late night raids. Joined Nemuri after a while raided with most of you for ages on the late night runs then the jerk runs. With cata looming left nemuri to make a go of Axiom with Roseblack. Axiom has ran its course people have left, raid signups look like 5 regulars and a big empty space.

What is your relationship with PvP?:
I quite enjoy it just don't get to do it much. I don't really know my way round battlegrounds or arenas but am more the happy to spend the time picking it up if I have some spare time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Class:
Druid

What's your preferred role in raids, and why?:
As a preference I don't care. I enjoy raiding. That's it. My first toon to 70 was a Tauren feral druid. I learned to play my class tanking. Then I levelled Lea as a healer for slow learning curve and picked up boomkin after. If you asked me what I do best then I think I'm a better healer than the other roles. Probably to do with choices, choosing who to heal when with the right spell makes a good healer particularly in Cata where I've found at lower gear levels that you cant just power your way through with whatever heal and still come out the fight alive. Better gear may prove me wrong.

Have you ever "changed main", if so, what made you do so?:
My other druid is called Muddgenn on Venture co. He was my first main though I never raided with him till after I was raiding with Lea. Lea has been my real main for the past 2 years

Please provide a link to your Armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/lealanya/advanced

Are you willing to pick up utility talents to improve raid perfromance at the cost of your own DPS/TPS/HPS?:
Yes. I understand that whole raid improvement is better than being no 1 on the meters.

Do you have any logs to show off how good you are?
Recently no. I've only had a go at magmaw and defence system in the new content but most of you have seen me heal and dps raids in wrath. I have been doing an easy 11k+ dps as boomkin up to 15k ish in baradins hold and 8.5k+ hps as healer in raids though in Cata thats only actually 3 raids.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is your English good enough for you to communicate on Vetrilo and in text without any problems or delays?
Yep most have you have heard my smexy voice.

Do you have any problems with listening to instructions or talking on ventrilo if needed?
Nope.

Does your ISP or hardware ever hold you back from performing your best in raids?
Nope, occasional dc but who doesnt.
Can you Normally attend all of our raid times? (Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays from 20:30->24:00 gametime):
Most probably only Monday regularly.

Do you do anything to make sure you play as good as your class can be played?:
Read. A lot. Check top player specs and numbers. Check my own from logs, play with the target dummies and have a good old bash in dungeons to tighten up my play.

What's your relation to Keybinds?:
I use them and a wazzy razer naga and lycosa.

How often do you use potions?:
When I think I need them got a pile of mana pots at the moment.

Are you willing to reflask even if its just for 1 more pull?
yep though you may have to poke me if I forget.

Are you willing to do the needed gold/rep farming to always have the best enchants and gems on your gear?
As much as time allows. I enjoy running dungeons so chucking on a tabbard is no extra work. Did have all the necessary rep factions up in wrath, taking me a little longer in cata as I'm working quite a lot this school term.

Which professions do you have?:
Enchanting Jewel crafting both maxed

Are you fussed about loot?:
No don't care overly much. I like an uprgade, but wont have any qualms passing to another raider regardless of the reason.

Tell us about the last time you did a major mistake during a raid:
Specifically I cant remember but I do get bar focussed while healing some times, those little green bars growing and shrinking call to me. Your lifeblood eeking away with every blow from the evil raid boss staved off by my healing hands and soothing magic's lulls me into a serene place where I feel calm and angelic and stand in the fire. Occasionally. More often that not its a symptom of learning a new fight when overall damage is higher and my concentration is on healing. Its not something I've noticed I do while tanking or dpsing.

What do you like to do in game when you don't raid?:
I enjoy playing, I will jump into a dungeon with anyone if I have the time its how I got into raiding with Nemuri. After that I've had a bash at battlegrounds since the launch of cata but wouldn't normally go for that on my own.
Now and again I will look for some some achievements to do.

Why apply to us? And is there anything else you would like to say about yourself?:
I cant think of anywhere better to have Lea. Probably would have joined up sooner if I could have committed to all the raid nights.

EDIT: fixed.

Last edited by Lealanya on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : actually read it and posted my age.)

Lealanya

Back to top Go down

Lealanya - Back into the fray Empty Re: Lealanya - Back into the fray

Post  Groin Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:50 am

Lea <3
Groin
Groin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erasil Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:04 am

Great guy:)
Erasil
Erasil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariadnah Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:39 am

Sorry but we can't accept you as you forgot to mention your age!

<3 means so much to me to see you apply xx
Ariadnah
Ariadnah
Admin

http://www.slightlydisturbed.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Roonie Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Sup dawg x
Roonie
Roonie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariadnah Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Obviously accepted Smile Whisper any member for an invite.

I love you
Ariadnah
Ariadnah
Admin

http://www.slightlydisturbed.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum