Slightly Disturbed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Recruitment Status
Social Applications
Open

Frost/Unholy
Closed
Blood
Closed

Balance
Closed
Feral Bear
Closed
Feral Cat
Closed
Resto
Open

Hunter
Open

Mage
Closed

Holy
Open
Prot
Closed
Retri
Closed

Holy/Disc
Open
Shadow
Closed

Rogue
Closed

Resto
Open
Elemental
Open
Enhancement
Closed

Warlock
Closed

Prot
Closed
Fury/Arms
Closed

Holy Paladin Raid App

4 posters

Go down

Holy Paladin Raid App Empty Holy Paladin Raid App

Post  Sparky Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Gender, age and location:Male 20 Suffolk England

What do you do when you don't play WoW?:Work weekends atm play golf during some days in week

What is the name of the Character you are applying with? Spárky

Do you have any alt names some of our members might know you better as? If so, please list them here:
Blixx Disc Priest

Do you know anyone already in the guild?:
nope

What's your history on Draenor? When did you come here, which guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them?:End of Wrath was jumping guilds a little was looking for heroics some guilds was strugling to keep together steady team and others didnt suit my times as got new job so interfered with raids (not doing that anymore so no problems there ) was in shinasu for 4 months ish got fed up of them just running normal bosses due to not having full team/loads of alts, joined nemuri at one point but thats when i got the new job did explain to the officers when i joined it might happen but spent a while in heavens cry through most of normal bosses in wrath, now just sitting in my own guild just social guild atm.
(If you are X-Realm or new to Draenor we would like to know more about your history before Draenor also)

What is your relationship with PvP?: Practically engaged sometimes we split up depends on that time of the night (rmp in 3s and disc in 2s atm anyone ever play anything else pfft )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Class:

What's your preferred role in raids, and why?:Played ret through wrath holy offspec prefered holy but didnt want to start gearing offspec to what my mains gear was so just carried on with ret till cata

Have you ever "changed main", if so, what made you do so?:Changed to the disc priest at one point use to like disc in wrath so changed for a fair while but back on the band wagon i surpose

Please provide a link to your Armory profile:
Second Trinket may be the resilience one am using a jewelcrafting 346 int one as second trinket
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/sp%c3%a1rky/simple

Atm am using my pvp gear to raid as havnt got raiding gear from this content but is 365 gear over 346 heroic so gaining stat lose lil bit of crit haste but gain alot more int ( main stat ).Will ofcourse change to pve gear when start getting epics but not point losing stats just to say im in pve over pvp gear ( i say) but due to previous experience im hoping you will look over this. i know ur guna say no experience but was raiding end heroics in wrath am a quick learner and am willing to watch videos look up tactics ready for raiding.

Are you willing to pick up utility talents to improve raid perfromance at the cost of your own DPS/TPS/HPS?: off course not all bout hps meters as healer tbh u could spam flashes if u want high but ur not guna have any mana so hps anit guna prove anything tbh

Do you have any logs to show off how good you are?
no meters as healer doesnt prove how good of a healer u are can oom urself and have high hps...
(if no, you really should try to get one made, worldoflogs.com is easy to use to make one)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is your English good enough for you to communicate on Vetrilo and in text without any problems or delays? main language

Do you have any problems with listening to instructions or talking on ventrilo if needed? nope

Does your ISP or hardware ever hold you back from performing your best in raids? nope just got new router last week which sorted my internet droping as the router was getting old

Can you Normally attend all of our raid times? (Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays from 20:30->24:00 gametime):
100%
Do you do anything to make sure you play as good as your class can be played?:
look on websites scan forums picking up tips and hints

What's your relation to Keybinds?:
dont keybind in pve as use healbot

How often do you use potions?:
have mana potions in bag so use when needed

Are you willing to reflask even if its just for 1 more pull?
maybe using cheaper flask lol i dunno 300g flask for one pull oooo maybe if u hugged me <3

Are you willing to do the needed gold/rep farming to always have the best enchants and gems on your gear?
havnt rep farmed as been pvping this expansion have started and are getting the mats for max enchants powertorrant already on weapon

Which professions do you have?:
Jewelcrafting and blacksmithing
expensive but gives best stat gain

Are you fussed about loot?:
not really tbh il get gear at somepoint i wont cry if losing roll or beg

Tell us about the last time you did a major mistake during a raid:
cant remember myself tbh erm... think might have been hit by the ice on sindy heroic once raids arnt rocket science lets be honest just move out of stuff u didnt put there .

What do you like to do in game when you don't raid?:
pvp / level alts

Why apply to us? And is there anything else you would like to say about yourself?:.
looking for top end 10 man guild so sorta fits into what im looking for hoping for some fun along the way

Sparky

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Raid App Empty Re: Holy Paladin Raid App

Post  Conanette Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Hello and thank you for your application. We will discuss it and get back to you soon.

Do you have any logs to show off how good you are?
no meters as healer doesnt prove how good of a healer u are can oom urself and have high hps...

Its not just HPS/DPS we look for in the logs ;-)
Conanette
Conanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparky Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:08 pm

sowi havnt got it lol Smile woops my bad!

Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparky Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Just got the rep neck will be reforging most of crit into haste/ spirit (more spirit the more i can abuse my big healz)
people say i dont have mana troubles but look at it this way u might not have mana problems but more mana regen the more big healz u can use and still not be oom hence y im guna be going spirit over haste/ crit as many forums and websites state (arenajunkies, elitistjerks just to name a couple )

Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post  Datarin Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:06 pm

indeed and its one thing to not have mana issues in heroics or normal raids but i assure you will have mana issues in the hardmodes.

Datarin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparky Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Yes i know im not saying i wont lol, but im guna be going for spirit anywhere i cant go int ofc, as its my second most important stat.

Havnt done the hardmodes but im not basing mana issues on heroics coz i never had mana isuues when i started them at the end of they day judging every 8 seconds gives me 4% of my base mana. With 18 % from divine plea every 2 mins cds and spirit on trinkets lay on hands with glyphs to reduce cd and give me 10% on my max mana (so used when powertorrant is active).

I guna still strugle coz of the hps thats guna be needed for the fight means im not guna be able to shock holy light and word of glory my way through.

With the spirit im guna have more regen so therefore giving me the choice to flash heal more often the ones than pallys that havnt, mastery only benifits if used on targets taking constant damage so guna be droping that for other stats that could affect raid wide

Last edited by Sparky on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post  Tabuu Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:53 pm

I did an edit on your post to make it more easily readable in terms of paragraphs.

Though I have to say I still don't understand half of what you are trying to say. Probably my English teacher being a bad one as English isn't my mother language...

Best of luck and the people in charge will get back to you shortly.

Tabuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparky Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:31 am

yes thats ok it maybe the fact i was writing in short hand (like u = you other things like that)
maybe im just rambling on, so therefore not using grammer and someparts not making sence il go back and edit what i can see Smile

Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post  Conanette Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Im afraid we have come to the conclusion that your gear is too far of the mark of what we need.
Even tough the eppic PvP pices gives a nice amount of intelect, your secondary stats are still to far away from what we would need from a new paladin raider. More of the BiS 346 PvE items would have helped improve this.

Best of luck finding a suitable guild.
Conanette
Conanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down