Slightly Disturbed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Recruitment Status
Social Applications
Open

Frost/Unholy
Closed
Blood
Closed

Balance
Closed
Feral Bear
Closed
Feral Cat
Closed
Resto
Open

Hunter
Open

Mage
Closed

Holy
Open
Prot
Closed
Retri
Closed

Holy/Disc
Open
Shadow
Closed

Rogue
Closed

Resto
Open
Elemental
Open
Enhancement
Closed

Warlock
Closed

Prot
Closed
Fury/Arms
Closed

Koganei social pallydan

+2
Groin
Koganei
6 posters

Go down

Koganei social pallydan Empty Koganei social pallydan

Post  Koganei Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:21 pm

Gender, age and location:

Male (and don't let anyone tell you different), 25, Belgium

What do you do when you don't play WoW?:

Geeky stuff, watch films/tv shows/anime, read some scifi/fantasy, read some comics/manga, ....hang out with the girlfriend whenever possible, the occasional drink with a select few über friends - and as of late also work Sad

Do you wish to join as Raider or Social?:

Social

What is the name of the Character you are applying with?

Koganei

Do you have any alt names some of our members might know you better as? If so, please list them here:

Have a shammy called Raiha which I played for a while during the early phases of TBC but I moved him to another realm (Turalyon) to raid a bit there so I doubt anyone knows him ^^

Do you know anyone already in the guild?:

going off the memberlist on your site: groin / cholesterol / tabuu / xoco / knudsen / wumba / enzef / duddha
sorry if I forgot anyone :<

What's your history on Draenor? When did you come here, which guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them?:
(If you are X-Realm or new to Draenor we would like to know more about your history before Draenor also)

Draenor was my first realm and my first character Koganei never left. The first guild I joined was Spirit of Dawnsong because I had a couple of friends in there. When we were nearing the end of Molten Core raiding wise some issues popped up which made me, and many others, decide to leave the guild and form a new one, which ended up being Passion. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say I co-founded Passion (with Witch) and I must admit that even though I really don't know the guild anymore nowadays it will still pain me to leave. During the early days I pretty much lived for the guild, something which did end up causing some problems for me in real life.

When The Burning Crusade launched I levelled a draenei shaman in order to fortify the raiding team, but as we neared the end of Karazhan I found I could not function in the guild properly anymore, there was too much going on that I didn't agree with and I usually do take these virtual things to heart way too much. I then decided that if I wanted to enjoy myself I either had to quit the game or try my luck elsewhere. I didn't want to stick around on Draenor so I applied for a spot in the guild The Last Watch on Turalyon. I raided there on my shaman until we killed Illidan and then I finally quit the game for a while. The Last Watch has a no-socials policy so even if I wanted to I wouldn't have been able to remain there.

During Wrath of the Lich King I decided to level my old character Koganei in Passion but I never really went beyond social status. Now in Cataclysm I don't intend to raid for now because real life is quite busy and hectic for me at the moment. You don't have to worry about me suddenly demanding raid status or anything like that, if I do want to raid in the future I'll go through the proper channels and stuff and won't make a fuss if it's not possible. As it stands, I can't see myself in any position to raid properly within the next few months anyway (but I've only just graduated in August so I don't have a steady job yet, I have 'jobs' but nothing fixed for a long period of time yet).

What is your relationship with PvP?:

Uh, I never really did too much PvP and I don't really intend to save for giggles now and then.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Class:

Paladin

What's your preferred role in raids, and why?:

The majority of my raiding experience has been as a healer, both as a paladin in vanilla wow and as a shaman in tbc. I did some 'social raiding' in wotlk on my paladin as melee dps but nothing major. I can't say I prefer one or the other. I've never really tanked on my paladin so I have no idea if I'd like that.

Have you ever "changed main", if so, what made you do so?:

Well, yea, I guess my shaman was my main for a while in TBC. I decided to play him because shamans on alliance side were new at the time and I figured we'd need them.

Please provide a link to your Armory profile:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/koganei/simple (yes he sucks)

Are you willing to pick up utility talents to improve raid perfromance at the cost of your own DPS/TPS/HPS?:

If I was raiding, yea sure.

Do you have any logs to show off how good you are?
(if no, you really should try to get one made, worldoflogs.com is easy to use to make one)

Nope, and even if I did they'd date back to TBC.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is your English good enough for you to communicate on Vetrilo and in text without any problems or delays?

Yep.

Do you have any problems with listening to instructions or talking on ventrilo if needed?

Nope.

Does your ISP or hardware ever hold you back from performing your best in raids?

Actually right now yes, my ISP is acting retarded and randomly disconnects me, have contacted them multiple times and they keep coming up with bullshit 'solutions'.

Can you Normally attend all of our raid times? (Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays from 20:30->24:00 gametime):

Nope, but as I'm not looking to raid at the moment...^^ In January and February I will sometimes have to teach during evenings.

Do you do anything to make sure you play as good as your class can be played?:

I try to read EJ threads every now and then, that's about it, if I was raiding then I would put effort into making sure I was doing everything right.

What's your relation to Keybinds?:

I use them? :p

How often do you use potions?:

Um, as often as is required I guess, can't remember the last time I raided so I can't really answer this properly.

Are you willing to reflask even if its just for 1 more pull?

Sure.

Are you willing to do the needed gold/rep farming to always have the best enchants and gems on your gear?

Yea, if I want to raid.

Which professions do you have?:

Blacksmithing (low level) and Mining, been that way since vanilla, never really bothered too much with them. (yes I'm aware that nowadays they matter for raiding ;p)

Are you fussed about loot?:

Nope.

Tell us about the last time you did a major mistake during a raid:

Uhhh...to be honest I really can't remember. Not saying I didn't make mistakes because everyone does but it's just been too long I'm afraid.

What do you like to do in game when you don't raid?:

At the moment I'm levelling, that's keeping me occupied ;p if not levelling, then running dungeons and stuff.

Why apply to us? And is there anything else you would like to say about yourself?:

Even though I feel a great connection to Passion, I can't deny that it's not the guild I was once a part of anymore. I just haven't been active enough to keep up with all the changes and the new people and I really don't know that many people there anymore. Groin talked to me about this new guild he'd be joining in Cataclysm and I said I was interested because the Faroese (?) bunch is just awesome and I'd love to be in a guild with them again, even if I'm not that active anymore.

Koganei

Back to top Go down

Koganei social pallydan Empty Re: Koganei social pallydan

Post  Groin Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:40 pm

KOGA !!! Smile

I love you I love you I love you
Groin
Groin

Back to top Go down

Post  Conanette Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Hi, and thank you for your app, we will get back to you shortly.
Conanette
Conanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Cholesterol Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:09 am

ho ho, this is huuuuuuge....

hai koga Smile

Cholesterol

Back to top Go down

Post  Wumba Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:11 pm

This is legendary! Smile

This is a great guy, who perhaps has a tendency to carry the world on his shoulders. He's wise, and a genuine good guy.

So get him in! (I'm just a social, who just joined the guild - but yeah)

drunken drunken drunken

Wumba

Back to top Go down

Post  Enzef Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:47 pm

vague rememberings... none unpleasant ;D GL
Enzef
Enzef

Back to top Go down

Post  Koganei Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:49 pm

hey groin / tyr / skuggi / enzef ^^ yea I know enzef we didn't really spend that much time in a guild together and it was a loooong time ago

and tyr / skuggi, did you have to change your names >.<
I like that bit about carrying the world on my shoulders, sounds about right when I'm put in any position of management/power :p

Koganei

Back to top Go down

Post  Conanette Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Accepted, whisper a member for invite.
Conanette
Conanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down