Slightly Disturbed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Recruitment Status
Social Applications
Open

Frost/Unholy
Closed
Blood
Closed

Balance
Closed
Feral Bear
Closed
Feral Cat
Closed
Resto
Open

Hunter
Open

Mage
Closed

Holy
Open
Prot
Closed
Retri
Closed

Holy/Disc
Open
Shadow
Closed

Rogue
Closed

Resto
Open
Elemental
Open
Enhancement
Closed

Warlock
Closed

Prot
Closed
Fury/Arms
Closed

Zaleg - Holy/Tank Paladin

3 posters

Go down

Zaleg - Holy/Tank Paladin Empty Zaleg - Holy/Tank Paladin

Post  zaleg Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:28 am

Gender, age and location:
Rene Mikhael, male, 18, Finland
What do you do when you don't play WoW?:
Mostly hang out with friends.
What is the name of the Character you are applying with?
Zaleg
Do you have any alt names some of our members might know you better as? If so, please list them here:
I've got 2 low lvl alts: Zalag and Wordruid.
Do you know anyone already in the guild?:
Don't think I do.
What's your history on Draenor? When did you come here, which guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them?:
(If you are X-Realm or new to Draenor we would like to know more about your history before Draenor also)
I have always played on Draenor. I have been in 2 guilds, but I can't remember the first guild I was in. It was a long time ago. At the moment I'm the raid leader in Invaders Must Die. The reason for leaving them is because raiders do not come online when raiding.
What is your relationship with PvP?:
I'm not an hardcore PvPer, but I always cap conquest points by doing 2v2 arenas.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Class:
Paladin
What's your preferred role in raids, and why?:
Healer, but can tank too if needed.
Have you ever "changed main", if so, what made you do so?:
Yes, before Cataclym my main was tanking, but now my main has become Holy. I was so interested in healing so when I was doing heroics I picked healer gear along the way.
Please provide a link to your Armory profile:
Armory
Are you willing to pick up utility talents to improve raid perfromance at the cost of your own DPS/TPS/HPS?:
Yes. I would do anything to progress in raids.
Do you have any logs to show off how good you are?
(if no, you really should try to get one made, worldoflogs.com is easy to use to make one)
No, unfortunatly I don't Sad
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is your English good enough for you to communicate on Vetrilo and in text without any problems or delays?
Yes.
Do you have any problems with listening to instructions or talking on ventrilo if needed?
No
Does your ISP or hardware ever hold you back from performing your best in raids?
No, I have a good internet connection.
Can you Normally attend all of our raid times? (Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays from 20:30->24:00 gametime):
Yes. Those days are perfect for me.
Do you do anything to make sure you play as good as your class can be played?:
Yes. I frequently check elitist jerks after a new patch.
What's your relation to Keybinds?:
I have keybinded my gaming mouse, Logitech MX518. I also use Vuhdo addon for healing and tanking.
How often do you use potions?:
I use potions only on boss fights
Are you willing to reflask even if its just for 1 more pull?
It depends if the pull is a boss, then yes.
Are you willing to do the needed gold/rep farming to always have the best enchants and gems on your gear?
Yes, but I am missing couple of enchants on my gear, but working on that at the moment.
Which professions do you have?:
Mining and enchanting. Both at 525
Are you fussed about loot?:
If the loot that drops is an upgrade for me, then yeah a little.
Tell us about the last time you did a major mistake during a raid:
It was when I first time fought Valiona and Theralion in Bastion of Twilight. I ran out of the ranged group when I had the Twilight Meteorite on me. xD
What do you like to do in game when you don't raid?:
At the moment I lvl up my cooking and fishing
Why apply to us? And is there anything else you would like to say about yourself?:
I want to experience end game with a good group of people. In myfree time (when not playing WoW or not hanging out with friends, I play piano or design logos on Photoshop).
p.s. Gnomes are scary...

zaleg

Back to top Go down

Zaleg - Holy/Tank Paladin Empty Re: Zaleg - Holy/Tank Paladin

Post  Tabuu Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:55 am

Heya bud and thanks for your application.

We'll review it and get back to you shortly.

Any reason why you're not reforging your gear though? And if you were to reforge it what would you reforge from and to?

Tabuu

Back to top Go down

Post  zaleg Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:31 am

Hey!
I just increased my crit rating and haste by reforging mastery. Noticed that I had just a little too much of that. Razz
You can check my Armory again. If I get too much mastery I will go for haste or crit rating. I don't really need spirit in boss fights, because paladins get mana easly from judgement and if I get a chance to use Divine Plea(Like in Magmaw fight when boss goes to ground). Also I have glyphed Lay on Hands to restore 10% or my maximum mana.

zaleg

Back to top Go down

Post  zaleg Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:34 pm

I've totally redone my reforges, regemming and enchanted my cape. Should be much better now.

zaleg

Back to top Go down

Post  Tabuu Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Someone has finally done a bit of reading on elitist jerks Wink

Nice to see the haste reforging bud.

We're reviewing your application and will get back to you in the very near future.

Tabuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Conanette Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Even tough you have sorted out most of what we found weird in your choises regarding reforging and enchants when you first applied, the fact that it was like it was when you first applied, mixed with your limited raiding experience in the past and the lack of logs to show for, we have decided to decline your application for the time being.

Best of luck finding a suitable Guild.
Conanette
Conanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down