Slightly Disturbed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Recruitment Status
Social Applications
Open

Frost/Unholy
Closed
Blood
Closed

Balance
Closed
Feral Bear
Closed
Feral Cat
Closed
Resto
Open

Hunter
Open

Mage
Closed

Holy
Open
Prot
Closed
Retri
Closed

Holy/Disc
Open
Shadow
Closed

Rogue
Closed

Resto
Open
Elemental
Open
Enhancement
Closed

Warlock
Closed

Prot
Closed
Fury/Arms
Closed

Dzeppetto - Resto druid (+disc priest)

2 posters

Go down

Dzeppetto - Resto druid (+disc priest) Empty Dzeppetto - Resto druid (+disc priest)

Post  Dzeppetto Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:56 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gender, age and location:
Male, 24, Zawadzkie, Poland

What do you do when you don't play WoW?:
Im an financial advisor and I have a lot work to do with my clients (im glad my shift its now from 9am till 5pm)

Do you wish to join as Raider or Social?:
Raider

What is the name of the Character you are applying with?
Dzeppetto - resto/bear druid
Porkipig - disc priest

Do you have any alt names some of our members might know you better as? If so, please list them here:

Neonek - old paladin healer

Do you know anyone already in the guild?:
mostly all members

What's your history on Draenor? When did you come here, which guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them?:
(If you are X-Realm or new to Draenor we would like to know more about your history before Draenor also)

First of all...Im sorry i left TWICE raiding team without any word. If you could understand my personal problems you would know why i left without any word and i dont want to write it here. Its not a point to do this.
My history - Raiding was a reason why i was playing this game. I dont like playing for nothing. On the begining i was playing (Neonek - paladin healer) with Onecharacter in Cohort. Get kicked when they changed mostly whole managment team. Then i was playing with my new character (Dzeppetto - resto druid) in Husaria. Left to Nemuri because of lack of raiding. Thats all.

What is your relationship with PvP?:
Oh - my...hmm...i killed few times Erasil. I like it but not that much as raiding.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Class:
Dzeppetto - resto druid
Porkipig - disc priest

What's your preferred role in raids, and why?:
Healer

Have you ever "changed main", if so, what made you do so?:
Yes. Because i wanted to prove that druid is the best healing class in this game.

Please provide a link to your Armory profile:
File Not Found
This character profile could not be displayed, possibly for one of the following reasons:

* The character has been inactive for an extended period of time.
* The character name was spelled incorrectly.
* The profile is temporarily unavailable while the character is in the midst of a process such as a realm transfer or faction change.
* Characters that have been deleted are no longer available on the Armory.

Sorry.

Are you willing to respec to improve raid perfromance at the cost of your own meternumbers?:
I cant see myself as dps class bounce

Do you have any logs to show off how good you are?
(if no, you really should try to get one made, worldoflogs.com is easy to use to make one)

found this somewhere
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-3s2jnkm62nk2lx1m/sum/healingDone/?s=7301&e=7702

Is your English good enough for you to communicate on Vetrilo and in text without any problems or delays?
Yes.

Do you have any problems with listening to instructions or talking on ventrilo if needed?
No.

Does your ISP or hardware ever hold you back from performing your best in raids?
No.

Can you Normally attend all of our raid times? (Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays from 20:30->24:00 gametime):
Yes.

Do you do anything to make sure you play as good as your class can be played?:
Always.

What's your relation to Keybinds?:
If you want to be good you have to use them

How often do you use potions?:
Always when my CD is down.

Are you willing to reflask even if its just for 1 more pull?
If all agree with this then no problem.

Are you willing to do the needed gold/rep farming to always have the best enchants and gems on your gear?
Always.

Which professions do you have?:
LW - 450 on druid
JC - 450 on druid

Tailor - 450 on priest
JC - 450 on priest

Are you fussed about loot?:
No.

Tell us about the last time you did a major mistake during a raid:
I left raiding team when i didnt want it but had no choise by life.

What do you like to do in game when you don't raid?:
Nothing Twisted Evil

Why apply to us? And is there anything else you would like to say about yourself?:
Finally you understood that carrying people through 25-man when they know nothing about thier characters is pointless (im not saying that everyone know bullshit about thier chars but some of them does). Like Lukash wrote in his apply: i prefer 10 man raids because more depends on you, 25 man is just dps race.

One more thing...

GOOD LUCK Zeppfail.

Dzeppetto

Back to top Go down

Dzeppetto - Resto druid (+disc priest) Empty Re: Dzeppetto - Resto druid (+disc priest)

Post  Ariadnah Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Hi Dzeppetto,

I am sorry to tell you that your application has been declined.

Although you did get several vouches for being a great player, the majority of the raid team feels that, due to past events, we can not rely on you enough to invite you to the team.

I will now lock this thread from further comments. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us in-game.

I wish you all the best in your future adventures.

On behalf of the team,

Ariadnah
Ariadnah
Ariadnah
Admin

http://www.slightlydisturbed.net

Back to top Go down